JobOfficer develops and research on many technology where education institutions can provide their students with the power of developing their own website. JobOfficer helps them with the easiest way to create a website or blog. Choose a design, a custom domain, and a plan with the features you need â€” all with expert support. Full control from beginning to end. Set up your own dynamic website through a hosting provider and manage your plugins and software updates.
Total simplicity â€” we take care of everything.
â€˘ Build a site, no installation required. We host your site and offer built-in plugins and free benefits including software updates and security. Register your domain easily and get started in minutes.
â€˘ Choose from hundreds of beautiful designs and easily customize them for your business, blog, portfolio, and more.
â€˘ Reach a wider audience and find new readers by syncing your content to Facebook and Twitter and connecting with millions of people using JobOfficer .com.
â€˘ Get the very best support right from the experts. Access support documents, forums, videos, help by email, and live chat assistance.
â€˘ More control â€” you install and host your site.
â€˘ Find a host, install plugins, and get your hands dirty. We can help with services like VaultPress for security and backups.
â€˘ Have complete control over your design and code. Install and customize any JobOfficer Â theme you want or build your own with PHP and CSS.
â€˘ Extend your site with plugins. Choose from thousands of community plugins and install one like Jetpack to add sharing and social tools to your site.
â€˘ Find help from the wider JobOfficer Â community through support forums.
Âµ, is the multi-user version of JobOfficer . It is ideal for Professional colleges who want to set up a large network of blogs or website for their students. JobOfficer MU is the underlying software that powers the JobOfficer hosted blogging service. JobOfficer MU is also used by newspapers, magazines, blog networks, universities and large companies running corporate blogging systems behind firewalls.
Using the JobOfficer Â multi-user edition, you will be able offer users an opportunity to sign up for a new blog. They will be able to securely manage their templates and settings without affecting any other users. You can have unlimited users with unlimited blogs, and users can have various roles (administrator, editor, author, contributor, subscriber) on each other's blogs. One or more Site Administrators can perform site-wide management tasks, including adding users and blogs, altering permissions and granting access to themes.
JobOfficer MU Features
JobOfficer MU Plugins and Themes are controlled by a central system administrator. Unlike the single-user version of JobOfficer , individual WPMU bloggers cannot upload their own JobOfficer Â Plugins and Themes. The users can only select from the ones made available by the system administrator. Individual themes can be made available to all blogs or just to specific ones.
JobOfficer Â MU Host Benefits
- Ability to create a hosted "community" of users.
- Ability to host thousands of users on one site.
- Opportunity to provide free hosting as an alternative to paid hosting services.
- Ability to limit sign-up to specific email domains if required.
- Various options for adding Plugins and administration features.
- Customization of the administration panels.
- Ability to add JobOfficer Â Themes, increasing user choices.
- Ability to control JobOfficer Â Themes, limiting user choices per site needs.
- Security precautions and protections in place.
- Easy addition of comment spam protection through Plugins.
JobOfficer Â MU User Benefits
While JobOfficer Â MU users are blogging with a restricted version of JobOfficer , able to choose from JobOfficer Â Themes and Plugin options as set by the Administrator, there are still a lot of benefits.
- No installation or setup. Enter user name and password and blog.
- A chance to test drive JobOfficer Â at little or no risk.
- Choose JobOfficer Â Themes that have been tested and are ready for use - no fuss, no muss.
- Part of a community, with potential for community relationships through competition and awareness.
- Comment spam protection built-in.