Facebook is one of the best social networking sites with maximum active users and ranked no.1 in the world in digital world.. As the largest social network in the world, it has more than 1.23 billion active users, 62% of whom log in on a daily basis.
With such a large user base, ignoring Facebook really isnâ€™t an good option for most marketers. You can bet your ideal market is using Facebook nearly every day. The question is: how do you target all of those users with your marketing?
The good news is that the Facebook advertising platform allows you to zero in and specify the type of people youâ€™re looking for. You can target by location, demographics, and interests.
We are working since 2010 on Facebook marketing campaign and we understand the power of social media. Facebook is one of the cheapest still BEST value for money tool for marketing or branding of your product.
Get your Facebook marketing strategy underway in very little time. Once your Facebook page is up and running, you can easily promote your products, services to all of your Facebook fans. Make changes to your Facebook business page easily and from one dashboard. Automating your Facebook marketing will save you time and money.
Everyday we are collecting and adding thousands of new people in our network. We are experts in Facebook marketing and helping people in unblocking their Facebook accounts.
If Facebook has blocked your account, you can send us the details, we can try to unblock your fb account. visit
Become more efficient and effective at Facebook. to get benefits dial 
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companyâ€™s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a â€śSocialâ€ť way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.