Library Management System is a complete enterprise suit developed at our lab. This is one of our best software packages which include all services. This software is very much flexible and can be compatible any type of organization's Library.
* Acquisitions (ordering, receiving, and invoicing materials)
* Cataloging (classifying and indexing materials)
* Circulation (lending materials to patrons and receiving them back)
* Serials (tracking magazine and newspaper holdings)
* The OPAC (public interface for users)
- Norms Follow: We design our LMS according to ISO, AICTE, University norms. We are capable to generate every report that is required by college to submit.
- User-friendly: Easy to use and easy interface! Attractive, user-friendly graphical design.
- Quick Cataloging: Easy entry cataloging screens that ensure you can catalog your collection quickly.
- Bar coding: Bar code on books gave you easier and error free access. Within a one sec. you can issue/reissue/return.
- Classification: To define the book according to Dewey Decimal classifications system.
- Graphing: Built-in report graphing without having to export data to other programs.
- Customizable Reports: Easily transform standard library reports with powerful filters, global editing, drill-down capabilities, and more.
- Integrated: Integration with Administrator's Plus means that your student demographic data automatically appears in Concourse, eliminating duplicate date entry by library staff.
- Flexible: Use with Administrator's Plus or as a stand-alone program. Use on a single computer or on networks. The optional WebOPAC module puts your library online.
- Proven: Our software is running successfully at our clients.
- Simple to Switch: We provide you to the complete support to switch your library from manual process to computerized.
- Multiple Media: All types of media may be filed, searched, and printed: Books, Tapes, Videos, Records, CDs, and DVDs, journals, Magazine.